Monday, December 12, 2011

Site ready? Almost there...

So I've been spending the past ten days or so working on the new Illustration site.
I really haven't had a site devoted exclusively to "Illustration" and it was tough pulling the trigger on a few pieces. While many have special places in my heart, quite a few of those weren't appropriate for the site. I didn't fell they best represented my work.
It's tough to delete so many of the older pieces, too. I kept a couple in the "Flotsam and Jetsam" section (basically a catch-all for pieces too tough to categorize otherwise) but for the most part I left out anything older than six years or so.
It'll be going live by the end of the day today (I'll post the link when it's ready) so take a look when you get the chance and let me know what you think.

No comments: